
I have 3 nephews but this little cheeky is very very closed to me. As his papa (my 2nd brother) is based in Senegal right now so his mom usually brings him + his little brother for a weekend at our house twice a month.
Why is he so special??? Because, before si kecik ni kuar ke muka bumi (I’m still based in Maldives at that time) I have proposed this name to his parents and was dooper happy when they picked it!!!
Tapi yg sakitkan hati nyer, I picked QAYZ (pronounced it as “Kes”) bcos its simply short & easy to remember but guess wat, the parents boleh plak dok panggil him ZUHAYR!!! Boleh gitu???? Tak ke panjang nak menyebut nye???!!!!! So all of us pun berusaha gigih and pangge him zuhayr jugaks..!!! *sigh*
But whatever it is, hes still gonna be my cheeky munchkin !!. love him to bits!!
Today, his mom is organizing a party at his nursery so hope he will enjoy it & have fun!!!


2 picky me!:
thank u auntie jijie. "hadiah mane..hadiah mane..hadiah tkde..duit raya mane..duit raya mane..duit raya tkde.." :-0
shut up la papa-nyer!!! :P
Post a Comment