Our Director of Sales & Marketing, Ashley Hansen just got promoted + transferred to St Regis Singapore – the highest brand in Starwood!!
[ here goes the story ]
when I heard that the Sales & Marketing team is doing a farewell dinner for Ashley, I pun sibuk nak join sekali.. ihiks!! so my colleague from Sales, Faizal pun made a call to their organizer to confirm my attendance!! Hehe…
so last Friday, the management made a surprise farewell for him at Al Nafourah (mid East restaurant) plus the dinner on the same day with his team took place at Social Bangsar.
I know I’m not part of his team but at some point, he usually asked me for help on certain things ie presentation, excel etc... oleh itu di dalam pemikiran saya, to be there is the least I can do!!
[ hotel's farewell @ Al Nafourah]
..and mel & i sempat huggy our italiano flubby exec chef...
[S&M's farewell @ Social Bangsar]
"i'm with stupid" => ashley & my "B"
here goes "B" with the stupids..hahah
vikkie's mom the one yg buat the lemon cake...
i siap bantai 3 slices of it hokeh!! ;)
[ his team & i ]
.. and lastly, his emptied office..
***
Goodbyes are not forever..
Goodbyes are not the end..
They simply mean I'll miss you..
Until we meet again!
***

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment