Wednesday, September 24, 2008

[ thirty-th birthday dinner ]

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
as hubby was out of town last nite, I’ve decided to celebrate my birthday dinner with my former colleagues cum good friends!!

Of cos I picked the venue which served one of the best Ramadhan buffet >> The Living Room !!

While waiting for MK, Jade & I catched up loadsssssss and loadsssssssssss of things...mostly hotelier’s gossip la…hehe… By the time MK sampai dah already 9pm and both of us dah "mabuk buffet" already…perut dah senak gila!!!!!!!!! cakap pun dah tak betul …keep laughing and eating and laughing!!

So this is them while chatting & gossiping ….




**MK was my colleague when i was in Hilton & Maldives and currently ADOS in Imperial KL
**Jade was my colleague when i was in Imperial & Hilton and currently DOS in Westin KL


Their Sous Chef, Wee which happened to be our former Chef in Hilton too joined us later, i cant believe he still remembers my name..hehe..nway we continue the borak-borak and suddenly i saw one of their waiter was holding a cake with a candle on it...awwwwwww...they actually got me a lovely strawberry tarts…as u can see byk gila strawberries & red berries on top hokeh!!!!! and it looks dooper tempting but unfortunately my stomach dah filled up gilaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! So I ended up get them to tapau it !!



Jade & MK, I know both of you are dooper busy but m honoured that you managed to spend ur precious time with mOi ;)

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I had a blast birthday night babes!!!

0 picky me!:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►