
- Love organizing events among my [V] sis– I have no idea why…but ntah mcm mane, it became my passion..!!!!!!! something that I love to do!!!!!!! Sungguh teruja!!
- Very organized ..hmm…u want details?? Go ask my [V] sis..
- Impatient ;)
- Sometimes I can become a happy go lucky girl but sometimes I can be such a bitchy and annoying girl….i bet my [V] sis dah tau perangai I yg ni ..hehe
- Very helpful & hard to say NO to people…specifically at work!
- I have two different individuality - at work & social life……..!! I prefer my colleagues don’t actually know my social life, that’s private!!
- Hardly cook – bila nak masak jea, hub wont allowed it cos he rather cook it for me..hehe…but I think dia tau if I masak pun, takkan sedapnyer……. that’s why !!!!!!! but I have to admit, he cook more sedap than me..!!
- Easy to shop with – Its easy to shop with me, not like other gals, they keep going to one shop for few times then baru decide nak beli..but for me – I see wat I want and I get wat I want… and luckily me, it usually fits me well…….no regrets!!!
- Love traveling – now m with Starwood, lagi lagi la suka me-nravel cos m entitled for good discounts!!
- Got 2 kampungs – one in Penang (mom’s side) & one in Singapore (arwah’s side)…. One utara + One selatan ... now m wondering how my parents met??!! *wink
- Love design too – I graduated as an Interior Designer so…still have sket2 design skill ni laa….
- Lilac is my favy!!!!!!!!

2 picky me!:
2 different? satu jaga toilet + satu lagi? pe?
B sungguh poyosssssss kan!!!!!!!! Mencabar kewibaan puasa i betul la kau ni!! eee!! bluek!
Post a Comment