Thursday, May 20, 2010

p a m p e r i n g ??!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Next weekend will be my 36 weeks!!

So what do u think I should do on my verrryyyyyyyyyyy last weeks being preggers??!

Do I need to just rest at home and waiting for the baby to come out???!!

Or

Do I need some pampering??!!!!!

well well well..
while some of my [V]s are going off to PD that weekend = e n v y !
My boss has been telling me about this one great resort that his cousin been working as a GM there.

When u have a good connection = special rates + breakfast + an upgrade perhaps????
So ape lagikkkkkkkk???
Mesti kena serbu lahhh kan??!!

Alhamdullilah, they offered me all the above !!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:
:
:
:
:


eeeeeeeee...!! gerammmm kan tengok pool diaaa??!!
but i definitely cant enjoy much laa, i'm planning all this actually for cheffy to pamper himself instead of me cos after baby kluar ni, sah-sah laaa he has to tidokan baby + basuh poo-poo baby + mandikan baby..so mari kita bodek & sayang muchie-muchie him sket dulu with all this then baru dia syiookk sket kan..??! hahahah
this kind of resort pun mmg cheffy suka cos its a tropical paradise and paling penting ..
a nice getaway from the hustle and bustle of KL!!
So who could guess where is this place??!!
I wont give u any prize but maybe if I terasa I’m generous I will let u know our “konon-konon top secret baby’s name”

Jeng jeng jeng!!!
why i ckp its a top secret??
cos my family pun tak tau lagi tauuuuu!!

So you should be honoured if u got to know first laaa!!

cheh cheh.. mcm sedap sgt je name our baby neh..syiok sendirik betul mummy dia neh...but sebenarnye takut nama kena curik..hahaha very lame!
But itupun KALAU I’m very kind-hearted la nak bagitau laaaaa.

KALAU laaa okayyyy!!!!!

maybe onlyy!!!!

if if if if...!!
i terasa nak bagitau!!
But to some of my very closed friends who have already been to this place which I know who u are, u are not entitled to participate la hohhh!!!!

4 picky me!:

Mazean

It's CYBERVIEW LODGE!!! right.. right.. ok now u hv to inbox me ur baby's name.. donk care! hihihihi...

FAD ARIFFIN

hah! it's cyberview lodge resort & spa and the GM is the good-looking Mr. Shaheen Shah... teehee..! ;-P

tootsie

whoaa mummy-yan sungguh pantas, tapi ade org yg lagi pantas dari u gueesing the correct resort in my FB! But takpe i'll let u knw gak.. wait arrrrrrrr! :)

Fad - uish tidak ku tahu Shaheen tu handsome..hahaha..sat nanti aku pi check him out this saturday k.. :P

FAD ARIFFIN

whooaa... siyes encem weiiii that shaheen!

i want my gift too! ngeh...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►