Before I got to know that m preggers, I’ve given a hint to my good friend Zaza on my tiny little wishes for my baby shower’s venue.
haha bolehhh?? Belum preggers lagi masa tu dah sibuk pikir pasal baby shower..!! but seriously peeps, from the start, I cant imagine myself being preggers, lagik-lagik being a mother..??!! I cant imagine myself in that labour room pun…!!! But these people yang membuatkan myself stronger and think that I CAN DO THIS LIKE EVERY OTHER MOMMiES, u know who u are... THANKS TO YOUUUUU..!!
so do u think my wishes have been granted??!!!!!!!
haha bolehhh?? Belum preggers lagi masa tu dah sibuk pikir pasal baby shower..!! but seriously peeps, from the start, I cant imagine myself being preggers, lagik-lagik being a mother..??!! I cant imagine myself in that labour room pun…!!! But these people yang membuatkan myself stronger and think that I CAN DO THIS LIKE EVERY OTHER MOMMiES, u know who u are... THANKS TO YOUUUUU..!!
so do u think my wishes have been granted??!!!!!!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
knowing my [V] sisters, we usually try our best to make each of our dream comes true.
So here u go.. my baby shower that was held last weekend.

my favvy choc moist cake

the doorgifts for all my guest
the part that i ♥ the most - hair bands given for all my guest to wear during the party. adorably cute!

the awesome decor - and NO! diorang tak gantung all that cages! :P


gifts for mommy-to-be - GRACIAS!!!!
I was speechless and overwhelmed!
this is the best baby shower I’ve attended too. Lagi la i melonjak keriangan when the best baby shower was actually organized for me!!
i just ♥ every single thing:
# the baby clothes line with baby socks, bibs, baby clothes & pix
# games - "baby" taboo was fun fun fun!
# baby shower banner
# pinky & white balloons
# hairbands - seriously i just realized everyone was wearing an hour later
# my favourite choc moist cake
# the gifts - thanks to all!
# the centerpieces - candles & petals, it really makes it very elegant & classy
# and lastly the photo frame that signed by all my guest
i really had a super great time!!
at the same time, [V]’s having a baby girl for the first time, so budak-budak ni terlebih excited sket laa with all the pinky-pinky colours + accessories….. awwwww...I would be tooo..!
As Zaza said – this is the first proper baby shower that we have ever done. Yesssss! cos usually we just organized a cake + gifts saje to mummy-to-be. Pathetic kan? haha.. THANKS TO MRS ALIA IDURA for being a great organiser..as you said, it takes all to TANGO...but i still believe it takes one person to drive this whole thing and make it happen so TRILLION THANKS TO YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND! and i promised myself this will be my benchmark for the next [V]s baby shower, will follow accordingly like this one. soOOoo, while you enjoy all ths photos, lets make a wild guess, di manakan exactly tempat ini……..??
some of my [V] girls that makes it happen! muahx
with my former colleagues
azlin + little imran
a kiss to mommy-to-be
coincidently pretty ?!!
kisses to baby "C"
my good friend of 15 years - Copie
Mrs Z - first guest signing my photo frame
..and for my [V] sisters + my very special guests that came, here is a little something for you…
My little baby is coming
The day is drawing near.
And so I spend my time dreaming
of my sweet baby dear.
I dream of little hands,
precious feet and angel eyes,
I dream of reading stories,
playing games and singing lullabies.
And while I ponder
such sweet and happy days,
My thoughts are turned to those
who have helped me along the way.
Nine months is quite a long wait
And it hasn't always been fun.
But thanks to sweet friends like you,
I am almost done!
Thanks for you love, support, and for coming to the shower!
♥

7 picky me!:
aaaa...nak jugak babay shower...tp like u previously mane baby nyeeeeee!!! ahhahaha
So sweet!!! I've never seen a baby shower like this!
Wait wait, in fact I've never seen 1 at all here! Only in movies!
So old fashioned lah I ni!
haha ladyverde, then u survey dulu la venue2 nyer..that will get u excited and mane tau rezeki datang..insya allah!
Kak Ann - in KL, tak ramai sgt orang buat pun, u need to have a good person in-charge baru leh jadik! :)
bestnya baby shower you! so cute!!! i love all those pinkish stuff, teringin nak baby girls. ur frens are all so sporting. :-)
http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com
aww..thanks drama mama. Yes they are SUPER! &hearts them to death! :)
so pretty! and so creative! the cages reminded me of delicious cafe kat jln tun razak tu.. ye ke?
Yey!! Pandai Mummy-Yan, betul la tuuuuuuuu! Its Delicious @ Duo Residence in Jalan Tun Razak! Suma delicious got that kind of cages!! hehe
Post a Comment