Today I am 32 weeks pregnant.
You guys should see my tummy, it looks like a melon which melonjong ke bawah (as they said konon-nye baby girl = lonjong, if boy = bulat & cantek). So mine is MELONJONG = NOT PRETTYYYYY!!
Cheffy and I attended an antenatal class last wknd, it was a whole day event from 9am – 6pm!! Cheffy started membebel days before that cos he mmg tak suka attend all ths talks. So guess what I did? I just membatukan diri each time dia bebel sorang-sorang. mmg menguji kesabaran sebenarnye but I knew ths class is super important terutama skalik for us yang first time menjadik parents neh. and luckily the food they served was dooper-ly good! i think sedikit sebanyak can see la muka Cheffy senyum leyy-borrr sket. phewww, selamat aku!
I think approximately 20 couples attended, most of them are on their 3rd trimester. The part that I’ve been waiting for was the breathing technique + exercise which came last sekalik..!! BOLEH??? We also did hospital tour which includes the wad + labour room (scarrryyyyyyyyy).
Obviously this class is not wajib for all. As they said, orang dulu-dulu tak payah pegi class pun boleh kluar anak, Soooooo?? If other people tak nak pergi, its up to them. But for me, as I’m such an organized person (bluerggggghhh!!), I hate to be kelam kabut when my time comes. Kang masa tu la, I tgh sakit, masa tu la, cheffy will definitely ask where to park the car?? where to register?? which floor to the labour room?? yaadaaa yadaa yadaaaaaaaaaa..! SO NOW WE KNOW SAYANG! Hopefully everything will go smoothly.
So far my pregnancy has been all about sakit here and there. I think masa ni la, Allah nak balas balik segala dosa which I pernah buat dolu-dolu. Hhmmmmmmmm, its either that or I didn’t eat much vege.. !! hmmmm, lets stick with the vege la yek?!! ngeee.
Anyhoo, just to share with you…
here are 10 things I love + loathe the most about being pregnant:
1. A sexy huge boobs and butts - helllooooooo, I didn’t get this often, so perasaan bangga dan riak sket apabila pembesaran sebegini terjadi buat pertama kali selepas 31 tahun..hahah
2. Sister & husband does the cooking – ALWAYS!
3. Husband does the laundry and not to forget he folds it after too
4. I’m allowed to come to work as late as 9am and go home as early as 4pm. THANK YOU MR BOSS!
5. Husband talks to my tummy every night before he goes to sleep. Sometimes, he peluk my tummy (konon nak hug baby la). I bet some of you experienced this too. Sungguh super sweetttt kan??! He is more excited than I am, I tell you!!!!!!
6. Not required to wear make-up + panty-hose to work..Woo hooooooooo!! So yes yes, muka saya memang selekeh during my pregnancy!
7. Entitled for MCs – of cos everyone enttiled for some but this time tak payah susah payah nak bermelo-drama depan doctor. wwwwweeeeeeeee!
8. ♥ when the baby menendang-nendang.
9. SUDOKU – is the best! I’m not that smart nor genius, so if its true what they said about playing this during pregnancy, your baby could catch-up swifty, lets pray hard it comes true! amin
10. and lastly………..Maternity shoot – Soooooonn. just watch the space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Pain in upper back started during my 2nd tri – marsya-allah, it hurts like hell till I cried out loud. So wat I did? I put some “koyok” and cream panas, it works very welll!!!!!!!!! Owh plus dari tangan Cheffy which he always menggosok belakang anda till the pain is gone, THAT WORKS TOO! – note - tangan suami always works kan?? :P
2. Pain in my lower back (waist) – I thought I wont get this but it FINALLY CAME few days ago!!!!!!!!! So now I’m currently having both upper n back pain!!!!!!!!!! Uwaaaaaaaaaa!
3. My appetite started during my 5th month but bila dah syiok makan gila-gila, went for check up and the doc said, I’ve gained so much!!!!!!!!!! Boleh?? So now I’m not allowed to eat rice and noodles or any carbo food *sigh*
4. Whoooooperly sensitive + kuat menangis! Seriously before I was not a person yang sensitive + susah sgt nak nangis. But during my pregnancy??!!!!!!!! I’ve been very sad and cried more than being happy!!!!! *sigh* hopefully tak berjangkit to baby! Amin.
5. Dari dulu lagi I paling tak suka eating pills! – Masa pregnancy ni kena telan segala macam pil – paling menakutkan OBYMIN, besarqqqq nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mak oiii!!!
6. As I’m having all the sickness yang ada masa pregnancy neh, I rarely kluar, so my mom and sister yang selalu tolong cari barang baby for me. BUT, next week, m all out! sakit tak sakit, i seriously need to go buy some baby stuff MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! so MR SAKIT, leave me alone this time okayyyyyyyy.
7. As I’m pregnant - have to decline a good job offer!!! Erghhhhhhhhhh! Takpe, takpe I’LL BE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
8. tak suka bila orang cakap : u cant eat this u know cos its cold; u cant eat that.. cos its not good for d baby; and yadaaa yadaaa yadaaaa.. i never believe any of that. As the doctor said, just eat everything, even fats!! and I trust if u makan and later ur stomach akan buat pey-ell, then u just have to stop eating it. THATS ALL!
9. hates when people slalu ckp I'm walking like a penguin - tenettt, tett tettt... tenetttt...tett tettttt!!!!!!!!!!! i bet some of you mummies pun penah kenaaaaaaaaa...!
10. all of a sudden menjerit tgh-tgh malam sebab leg-cramps. SERIOUSLY, if i jadik cheffy and tgh syiok2 tido suddenly my bed-mate menjerit mcm nak gila tgh2 malam, i will just tampauuuuuuuuuu je dia..!!! hehehe, haiz, nasib baik la aku mengandung kannnnnnnn??!

3 picky me!:
tak masuk lagi bab tak boleh tido bila perut dah besar tunggu hari jer sebab belakang sakit gila!
but for me all the pain surely ilang whenever i breastfeed my baby. That's my most fave moment! Trust me!
Hi Zahriah!
i truely understand abt ALL the pain u r having.. i had dat too! koyok and ameltz yoko yoko were my bestfrens! abt cramps tu try calcium pill which ur gynae shuld prescribe if u told them u r having dat..
i agree wit u abt the appetite. mmg tgh ngandung byk btul cravings so during this time i byk melantak... up to the point smp i kena:-
1. indigestion, which then lead to
2. constipation, and finally....
3. buasir...eerrgghh
hope urs will not come to this point ye ;-)
fad - mmg skrang pun dah takleh tido..! huhu
mummy yan - omg, the buasir part is disgusting but so trueeeeeeeee! i had it for d 3rd time last week, so i dok telan prunes je skrang ni, scary seyy!! ;(
Post a Comment