Monday, April 12, 2010

.being un-fortunate.

Monday, April 12, 2010
I went to KL Sentral for lunch last week and saw the KL Sentral people are getting ready for the launching of KAMI PRIHATIN. I thot it was just about a disable people. So I jalan buat bodoh je towards the elevators. then suddenly I ternampak one big poster on my right which I hope its not what I think of.

But I looked again sesaat je and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS itulah yang aku pikirkan.


Astaghfirullah.

I think some of you have seen this. But, for a first timer and wondering what is that tiny black thingy??!!! THAT’S SEMUT MERAH!! Its all over the dead tiny body of a baby! *click on the above photo for more stories*

Boleh percaya tak????

Most of these "MUSTARDS" are Malays!! I believe other races wont do that to their children..!

I have my closed friends that really really wanted a baby but takde rezeki lagi. They will do everything just to have a baby.. jumpa doctor, mengurut, mendapat nasihat from us yang tgh preggers + with kids ni on the correct methods etc.

And all these "MUSTARDS" !#$%^&*!!!!()???>!!!??$%^&* senang-senang je and sedap-sedap je buang gitu je kan??!

Frankly, I tak sanggup pun tengok this photo lama-lama and for me to download it in my blog pun rasa menggeletarrrrrrrrrrr!!??!!!!!!!!

Sangat sangat sedih!

But I really need this to remind me on how hard for Allah to let you conceive a baby.

Kerana rezeki ini tidak dapat ditentukan oleh kita manusia.

Anak adalah anugerah dan amanah daripada Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala dan dipertanggungjawabkan untuk dipelihara, dijaga dan disayangi even thou you are unable to support them in any circumstances, but I think they need a chance to live in this world. Kerana merekalah generasi yang akan menyambung keturunan dan merekalah juga yang akan menjadi khalifah di muka bumi ini selepas kita. Plus we need them to pray for us bila kita dia alam barzakh nanti.

Al-fatihah to all these un-fortunate babies. I believe you’ll be born again in other life but this time dengan mereka yang menyayangi anda. AMIN.


2 picky me!:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc ::

owh goshhhhhhhhh!!!
so sickening kan...
but its not just the malays la darl...its all over the other races jugak...but yeah, klo takmo baby tue kasi kat i k...hehehhe

tootsie

itu la sis, sian la babies ni kan? Dorang patut kena hukuman gantung sampai mati. even thou they are babies = a human being. Its exactly sama mcm kita bunuh sesama org dewasa!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►