First time when I saw muka alien colour2 biru ni on their ads, seriously tak suka!! it looks so FICTION!! Mcm cartoon pun ada – 1st strike!
2nd strike – my colleague was bragging about this movie during lunch time. She became speechless, and told me..".. u have to see it urself babe, I seriously no idea how to describe it.." plus she quote …"IT’S THE BEST MOVIE AFTER STAR WARS & TITANIC!!.." – perghh lama gila tuuuuuuuu!! But even then I am still not interested to watch it! ngehh!
THIRDLY - Few days after Xmas, my sister invited me to watch 3D AVATAR!! She said dia dah tgk the 1st time but nak tgk lagik skalik on 3D..and me again cakap….NOPE NOPE NOT INTERESTEDDDDDDDD!!!
My friends’ status in FB – all the hype about this movie, and m STIILLLLLLL ignoring it! that’s my FOURTH!
FINAL strike – Bang Ngah invited cheffy & myself to watch it last weekend – at midnight! He invited us when we were having our lunch at SEOUL GARDEN, and I was likee…..shattsss laa, how do i reject this?
2nd strike – my colleague was bragging about this movie during lunch time. She became speechless, and told me..".. u have to see it urself babe, I seriously no idea how to describe it.." plus she quote …"IT’S THE BEST MOVIE AFTER STAR WARS & TITANIC!!.." – perghh lama gila tuuuuuuuu!! But even then I am still not interested to watch it! ngehh!
THIRDLY - Few days after Xmas, my sister invited me to watch 3D AVATAR!! She said dia dah tgk the 1st time but nak tgk lagik skalik on 3D..and me again cakap….NOPE NOPE NOT INTERESTEDDDDDDDD!!!
My friends’ status in FB – all the hype about this movie, and m STIILLLLLLL ignoring it! that’s my FOURTH!
FINAL strike – Bang Ngah invited cheffy & myself to watch it last weekend – at midnight! He invited us when we were having our lunch at SEOUL GARDEN, and I was likee…..shattsss laa, how do i reject this?
:: my ingenious reasons ::
: at my current condition, I seriously hate hate hate watching midnight movies!!
: secondly – it’s a weekend nite, lagi la tak sukaaaaaaaaaaa!!
: thirdly – that movie is approx 3 hoursssssss!! how could i tahan that dude??!!!
: lastly – can u imagine watching the movies that you are not interested and u have no choice to watch it at midnight? Do u know wat doesn’t it means to me?? to me????
: secondly – it’s a weekend nite, lagi la tak sukaaaaaaaaaaa!!
: thirdly – that movie is approx 3 hoursssssss!! how could i tahan that dude??!!!
: lastly – can u imagine watching the movies that you are not interested and u have no choice to watch it at midnight? Do u know wat doesn’t it means to me?? to me????
IT EQUALS TO
:
:
I AKANNNN TERTIDO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIEEE!!!!!!!!
:
:
So it’s just a waste!!!!!!!
But again, Bang Ngah keep asking me, siap nak pergi beli tickets dah…"come la come la, teman me tgk movie.." and I was like ALAMAKS, kesian pulak kan?!!! Cheffy & I was looking at each other..we both knew that we don’t actually like watching this movie. Memang 2-2 tak sukaaaaaa!! But we gave up, cos we pity our lovely brother + it was his treat, tgk je laaaa walaupun tak mauuuuuuukkkkk..huhuhu..
So that night, my mom + bang ngah's fam came to our hse for a sleep over. While tunggu 11pm, I keep telling myself that I was soOOoooo lazyyy to gooooo!! Cheffy pun same but takpe we both gagahkan diri jugak… BUT nak tau ape jadikkkkkkkkkkk?? Bang Ngah was on bad cough and decided not to go and get my mom to join us instead!!!!!!!!! BOLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??
And I was like hantuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu betolllllllllllll!! Dah la kita pergi semata-mata pasal dia, if I knew I wont be saying YESSSSSSSSSS!! Ishkkkkkkkkk!
Geram punya pasal, I was telling Cheffy – seriously sayang, this movie really need to be SUPER WHOOPERLY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD okay. Kalau tak, i’m just gonna leave the cinema in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!
We arrived just in time, and the movie started…..
my sayyyy???
ITS NOT AN ALIEN MOVIE AFTER ALLLLLL… hahahahah
I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ AVATARRRRRRRRRRR!
***
IT IS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE CENTURYYY!!!!!
KUDOS JAMES CAMERONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF THERE WIL BE ANY SEQUEL AFTER THIS, I PROMISE YOU MR CAMERON, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!
+ NOW I KNOW WHY IT REACHED BILLIONS WORLDWIDE!
IT IS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE CENTURYYY!!!!!
KUDOS JAMES CAMERONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF THERE WIL BE ANY SEQUEL AFTER THIS, I PROMISE YOU MR CAMERON, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!
+ NOW I KNOW WHY IT REACHED BILLIONS WORLDWIDE!
YOU JUST DESERVED IT!
***
BTW PEEPS, WANNA KNOW I TERTIDO KE TAKKKKKKKKK???
YES I STILLLLL DID!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FEW MINUTES DURING THEIR 1ST WAR TUUUUUUU!!
HUHUHUHU!!
***
BTW, I SALUTE MY MOM FOR TAHAN-NING HER EYES TENGOK FROM MULA TILL HABISSSSSSS..! FROM 12AM – 2.45AM!!!!!!!!!!
BTW PEEPS, WANNA KNOW I TERTIDO KE TAKKKKKKKKK???
YES I STILLLLL DID!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FEW MINUTES DURING THEIR 1ST WAR TUUUUUUU!!
HUHUHUHU!!
***
BTW, I SALUTE MY MOM FOR TAHAN-NING HER EYES TENGOK FROM MULA TILL HABISSSSSSS..! FROM 12AM – 2.45AM!!!!!!!!!!
***
THANKS BANG NGAH FOR THE LOVELY TREAT!
WE TOTALLY HAVE NO REGRETS!
♥♥ ♥ YOU

1 picky me!:
hurmm.. byk movie yg best den terlepas.. nampaknye avatar ni tgk kat astro je la kot! huhuhuhu
Post a Comment