Thursday, January 7, 2010

dear 2010, they're your problem now, good luck! ♥ 2009

Thursday, January 7, 2010
disebabkan its new year, so i decided to change my header - just to show that m heading to a fresh new year..

alamaks, my header tak fit to the layout la pulakk kan?…

EARTH to LISHHHHHHHH..!! can you try to fix on this plak..eh wait wait, on second thot, nmpk lawo pulok bila ade benda panjang2 tu kat bawah…ngee. takpe lish, if u rase u got free time, let me know if not let it beeeeeeeeeee... ♥

Anyhoo..just wanna share with you peeps on my last year achievements and my 2010 resolutions. Just few points la yekk..

:: 2009 ::

1. Starting new married life with my dearly husband aka Cheffy aka Muhammad Izu*an.

2. Financially was a bit slow and tight but alhamdullilah both of us managed to handle it well. Bak kata pepatah – Allah takkan bagi kita challenges yg kita tak boleh nak tangani langsung. Plus I pun THE SECRET believer, so I still believe, any problems, mesti ade solutions, options, choices yadaa yadaaa yadaaaaaaa. BEING OPTIMISTIC I AMMMM!

3. Planning to sell an apartment that I bought last 2 years, hopefully it could be sell soooooonnnnnnn!

4. Moved to a new apt which is nearer to all the happening spots, but seriously sometimes rindu jugak kat our old place in Bukit tu, cooling & calm jer..tak payah pasang aircond/kipas pun dah sejuk…*sigh* in the future perhaps.

5. Stayed home most of the time and surprisingly loving it, no regrets!

6. Couple of good friends settled down and got married late last year. M dooper happy for both of them. So aper lagik, this year should be baby time!

7. My 2nd brother Bang Ngah came back to Msia for good + The kids are staying with my mom so loving it cos I could see them anytime I wish!!

8. Late late last year, was the grumpy-ier mode ever!! OK chop, not WASSS laa cos m still having the grumpy-ness up till now..so ITS STILL ISSSSSSSSSS...To my lovely good friends, please bare with me & do pray it will get away sooooonnnnn..

9. Missed lotsa of great movies on cinema last year..huhuhu.. takpe still boleh hidup cos bought DVD later but still impact nyer tak sama okayyyyy!

10. Rarely @ malls = less spending!! Kalau masuk pun just to find some good food.

11. Towards end of the year = Laziness telah mencapai tahap ULTRAMAN dah!! Cheffy pun geleng kepala, Lucky he helps me a lot on the house-chores. ♥ sayang. I promise I pay u back ok.

12. My sister + hubby have moved in with me late last year too. She is my guardian angel..My best cook is in the house! Wootsssss!
13. Last week of December – I received something from Bang Ngah.. he bought in Amsterdam, its consider cheap out there but benda tu mmg digilai ramai cos its super ex in Msia… Anyhooooooo…thanks so much Ngah, now I can take it out from my list..ngeeee. Wow, now m starting to get excited!

14. Handled lotsa of V’s events which I probably go slow for 2010.

15. Last but not least, again and again I scored “E”=EXCELLENT for 2009 appraisal/performance!! GRACIAS BOSS! Even thou you left me alone in here since September then got promoted + transferred to Kuching after! This is the best farewell gift ever! So now u have to make sure it comes with an increment woookay! Ngeh3
:
:
:

:

:

:


1. Wishes my grumpy-ness will go away soon.

2. Tgh crossing my fingers for an increment this year so our financial is slightly better.

3. Waiting for new boss to sampai in February. God Bless me!

4. Get out of debt!! One manageable, couple more to go!

5. Gain weight! I think part ni, I wanna learn to bake, so bila dah tau bake, akan menjadi suka bake > suka makan cake > GAIN WEIGHT. So to my best friend@ neighfriend Copie, teach me teach me!

6. To take things slow, stop being in a rush so much, whatever will be will be.


7. Eat better & healthy food – ie VEGE, not only green beans & cabbage tau!

8. Trying to find a great paying job by end of the year. Lotsa of new opening hotels coming up this year ie Raffles, Hyatt, Four Seasons, cant wait!!

9. Do something less - Trying not to attend events / socialize much this year. Lots of rest required.

10. Cheffy got some plans in his mind. Semoga impian Cheffy akan termakbul, Amin.

11. And lastly may Allah bless my marriage with Cheffy. Semoga Allah lindungi my dear-loved mom + family + in laws. ♥♥♥



1 picky me!:

Shopaholic Mama

Congrats on yr appraisal grade!

I of the rare ppl I know who wants to gain weight! Selalunya orang nak lose weight...hehehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►