Bila tiba bulan Ramadhan neh, obviously all of you got something that korang kempunan kan?? tak?
hmm..or maybe some of you yg teringin nak makan food yg sedap2 atleast once a week especially during weekends. tak jugak? kalau tak takpe, i nak jugak share some of mine..huhuhu

here are my top 5 KEMPUNAN list for this year:
1. Jom Santai ~ the best tomyam & sate - planning to go after settling-in with our new home
2. Vichudda ~ dah lama tak makan Ikan Siakap 3 rasa diorang neh.

here are my top 5 KEMPUNAN list for this year:
1. Jom Santai ~ the best tomyam & sate - planning to go after settling-in with our new home
2. Vichudda ~ dah lama tak makan Ikan Siakap 3 rasa diorang neh.
3. Chilis ~ perghhh, this one dok plan with cheffy since 3 months ago, but rezeki tak sampai-sampai lagi..hopefully soon.
4. Le Meridien Ramadhan Buffet ~ our buffet spread is huge and our prices are ridiculously high but lucky me I just won a lucky draw. alhamdullilah. so planning to go tonight with Cheffy.
5. Westin Ramadhan Buffet ~ another great buffet spread, lagi-lagi when I’m entitled to 50% discount but this month tak tau lagi mampu pergi ke tak. insya allah if ader rezeki.
And there’s one place that I’ve never missed of going every year for the past 8 years
:
:
:
Ramadhan Buffet @ Sheraton Subang
even thou the hotel are a bit old, but they really have a very quality food. SUPER spread.
So all the above are all my kempunan-food, nafsu makan jer lebih neh, usually habis pun tidak..hehehe.... so whats yours??? Lets share.
eh jap, sementara korang nak pikir tmpt mane yg korang kempunan, here are some of the lists that I found online ~ 100 Ramadhan Promotions 2009. Rambang la mata korang tgk list neh. the cheapest one is McD, from RM5.95..kwang kwang kwang. hehe
HAPPY RAMADHAN to my lovely readers.

4 picky me!:
beb, email me add to Santai. Teringin gak nak rasa tomyam terhebat seantero malaysia tuh hehe..
+ siasat +
cam tak caya je kemenangan berpihak kepada u... scandal dgn kakak jg toilet la tuh...sian...no frens anymore...hahahah
I feel like I kempunan just abt everything I see during the fasting mth - even the food & drinks I dont fancy like fast food, ice lemon tea etc!
Fad, Santai @ Sunway Damansara:
No.16,jalan PJU 5/7,Dataran Sunway kota damansara,47810. Petaling Jaya,Selangor tel:03-6141 8173
Try out the sate & tomyam hokeh. The best!!!
Kak Ann, u shud come to KL during Ramadhan, mcm food festival. Cheap & loads of varieties!!
:x
Post a Comment