Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Congrats SK!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I was invited by my sister’s bestfriend aka Sharina Khalid’s wedding last Sunday.

I knew her since I was in hi-school as they’ve been great friends since then. Personally I think she is a very beautiful person indeed - inside out.

GORGEOUS. HUMBLE. RESPECTFUL.



ATTRACTIVE . BRILLIANT.

So when she invited my mom & I to her wedding, obviously we are excited. I already knew shes gonna look gorgeous in whatever dresses they put her in. Pakai kain murah pun cantek jugak, tak payah make-up pun lagi cantek, hehe cos seriously she is a natural beauty.




Otw to the Dewan Perdana, tengah terpikir jugak, sape la gamaknyer her VVIPS yg her father invited ek?? Sampai2 lobby jer, my sister was already waiting for us and terus ushered us to our table. While walking tu sempat la she told me – "Mahathir is gonna be here tooo……!" - And I was like.."Mahathir who? Mahadzir Lokman as the MC ke??" [but dalam hati keep saying – please la be Tun M, Tun M, Tun M].. "No laaaaaaa..Mahathir Mohamad laaa." Hah, amik kauuuuuu!! Hati girang tak terkira. then once tunjuk table – I was like…aiks, we are just next to meja beradab neh. SUPERR.

After 45mins, VVIP masuk ke dewan and obviously all of us tak sabar nak tgk Tun M masuk dewan la kan. Then, comes the bride & groom….tak pandang pengantin neh, still dok pandang Tun M jea thru the big screen jer neh. SENGAL.

Yadaaa yadaaa yadaaa…tgh makan, ramai dtg standing next to our table, approaching Tun M for photos…OMAIGOD. Sorang start, yg lain pun ikut la kan. But my mom and I mcm jual mahal. Tak nak amik gambar pun. ceh berlagak neh. Dok jer tengok dorang kecoh kecoh amik gambar. but now I regretted gila gaban. Sampai tak tido malam. Haha tipu. I tido malam. tido awal lagi smlm. Huhuhu.

my sister & Tun M

eventho its not a big deal for some of u, but for me, bila every dok baca his entries @ CheDet. obviously nak jugak bergambar with him before dia meninggalkan kita semua nanti. HELLO. hes TUN MAHATHIR forgodsakes. ITS A SUPER BIG DEAL FOR ME arrr.

Notasiku: One of my [V]sis told me yesterday that her mom might invite Tun M for her wedding too..so we'll see. this time, no berlagak sombong, aku nak redah jea amik gambar dgn Tun M. PEDULIK.


2 picky me!:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc ::

TUN!
i might be one of those yg teringin nak take pix with :)
love him tio bits...his vision especially!

nona

he is a great great leader!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ►