

*MJ final photos 2 days before he died ~ THIS IS IT rehearsing for upcoming concerts @ O2 ArenaI’m very sad to hear about the death of MJ last Friday.
FRANKLY, I’m not his No 1 fan, I don’t even like most of his music but just admired his weirdness life!! As mentioned by Jane Fonda…"THIS IS MICHAEL, HE IS WEIRD, THAT’S JUST HIM .."
FRANKLY, I’m not his No 1 fan, I don’t even like most of his music but just admired his weirdness life!! As mentioned by Jane Fonda…"THIS IS MICHAEL, HE IS WEIRD, THAT’S JUST HIM .."
But since last Friday,
- I cant wait to be home to watch the news…….!
- I cant wait to hear when is the funeral gonna be …!
- I even called the Astro to subscribe CNN (add up RM4) just to watch the CNN which have all the latest news of MJ’s 24/7…!
- I keep watching the repeats of THS MJ @ 712…don’t know why, I just cant get enough of it!
- I’ve been reading all his stories in all the online magazines all across the world about his kids, his nanny that took care of his kids, his debts, his illness, his conversion to Islam, his autopsy and how her nanny bought the birthday balloons to his little kid cos he could even afford to buy one …! :(
- if you have some free time, do READ THIS ARTICLE!! its a bit long but take ur time and read it, i think u gonna be as dissapointed as i am.. :(
ITS SUNGGUH SEDIH!!
ITS TRAGIC !!
SUNGGUH MENYAYAT HATI!!
TODAY, as my boss is on leave, and the finance is busy with their month end, m at my desk reading ALL HIS DEVASTATED STORIES!!!!!!!!!
DAN jangan tak tau, I just downloaded one of his old song as my caller ringtone, and sempat buat satu utk cheffy sekali!! Huahuahua, buyuk [buruk] tak??!

NOW, I’VE JUST BEEN YOUR NO1 FAN MJ
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
AL FATIHAH

9 picky me!:
OMG Zizi! I think u're the only one in the whole wide world who's doing all these! Hehe. U shud change profession to be a reporter. Haha!!
hmm..i believe u've already read the article then??!! all the links sini best2 kan??! but sungguh sedih..still searching for more now!! hehe
apa buyuk? :p
ntah ape actually BUYUK tu eks?? sape makan chili dia yg terasa pedas..:P
cannot ear chilli..very pedas.... ;p
lol..i tak suruh u "EAR" babe..i suruh u EAT jer..sheesh..!muahahahahah bluek.
hahahaha..apasal lar i ni kan...billie jeana betul! ;p
yup! u can be a gud reporter. last article tu sedih la dear :-((
tu arr..very sad..i found more articles..but tak sampai hati nak baca lagi sha !! :(
Post a Comment