The one thing that I love to collect >>> e.a.r.r.i.n.g.s!!!!!
so, disebabkan gue terlampau bosan di office, here goes my story on finding a nice earrings holder.
As u know earings are dooper cheap ie 3pcs for 10 etc!! But I don’t usually bought the plastic ones.. I love the one that looks very-the-vintage ones!!
Dulu masa start-start keja when I bought all these earings, I have no idea where to dumb it on. So my mom cut off some Styrofoam and places it inside my wardrobe. oleh itu, pada masa itu ia kelihatan begitu cantek when it keeps on terpampang every time I open my wardrobe.
Then when I was in Maldives, I brought all my accessories (which I have no idea why cos I think m in a wrong country to dress up) anyhoo, thank god my roomy at that time mmg a collector too and she really loves to spend on expensive earrings!! So both of us decided to buy a nice earings plastic holder that we ordered from an OZ catalogue! As I said, Male don’t actually have malls so there u go…everything came from catalogues!!
so, disebabkan gue terlampau bosan di office, here goes my story on finding a nice earrings holder.
As u know earings are dooper cheap ie 3pcs for 10 etc!! But I don’t usually bought the plastic ones.. I love the one that looks very-the-vintage ones!!
Dulu masa start-start keja when I bought all these earings, I have no idea where to dumb it on. So my mom cut off some Styrofoam and places it inside my wardrobe. oleh itu, pada masa itu ia kelihatan begitu cantek when it keeps on terpampang every time I open my wardrobe.
Then when I was in Maldives, I brought all my accessories (which I have no idea why cos I think m in a wrong country to dress up) anyhoo, thank god my roomy at that time mmg a collector too and she really loves to spend on expensive earrings!! So both of us decided to buy a nice earings plastic holder that we ordered from an OZ catalogue! As I said, Male don’t actually have malls so there u go…everything came from catalogues!!
Lepas itu??? bila balik Malaysia, obviously I brought it back sekali soOOooo u know apa terjadi when benda tu dah duduk dlm cargo kan??? telah cuba untuk buat ia berdiri but that holder dah patah tiga and it ended up inside a plastic bag + some of the earrings seems ber-terabur all over the place!!
ergghhhhhhhh!! I really hate to see it so I put the earrings bag behind my wardrobe!!! In my mind bila tak nampak than u don’t feel so sad laa kan??? *sigh* oleh itu my plan was not gonna see it till I found a nice holder to fit all of it in it!!!!!!!!!!!
so nak jadikan cerita....last weekend when I was in Ikano with my fam, tengah-tengah nak masuk Crocs, I passed by few kiosks and saw something yg sungguh menarik perhatian…….it were these…..
hhmmmmmmmm...Interesting kan??? but i dont think this one could fit all my earings yg blambak2 tu!!
so I took a pusing the whole kiosk and I ended up seeing all theseeeeeeeeeeeeeee………!!!
Yaaaa'ttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'!!
Rasa mcm ikano tu I yang punya youuuuuuuuuuu!!! ngeeeeeeeee!!
Its too many options till I don’t know which one to pick!!!!!!!!
oleh itu tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, I ended up buying this cos ……..
Rasa mcm ikano tu I yang punya youuuuuuuuuuu!!! ngeeeeeeeee!!
Its too many options till I don’t know which one to pick!!!!!!!!
oleh itu tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, I ended up buying this cos ……..
just nice, and save space kan??!!
Now??? every nite before I go to sleep, I will have a look at it first……..cos i siap aturkan ikut colour lagi + when that holder turns, it blinks!!!!!!!! (yes it can pusing, korang cuba tgk betul-betul...)
Seriously….nikmat sungguh!!!!!!!!
Well, this one I promise u m soooOOOoooo gonna cherish it so much……!!
I promise you I wont bring you to Maldives..ahahaha, takde makna!!
I promise you I wont let you into the cargo, cars, bus or anything yg bergerak!!
I promise you I wont put you in a plastic bag!!
I promise you I wont dumb you behind my wardrobe!!
Hhhmmmmmmm….I got a feeling that m gonna grab a second one cos this one is almost full….!! Errrrrggggggggghh another trip to ikano???!!!!!!!!!!
Kesimpulan??
Now i think I shouldn’t posted this entry!!! sebab nyer???
Helloooooo?!! Mcm la ko sorang jer ade earrings holder ni????!!!!!!!!!!! I bet other people got more than you lorr!!!! eeeeeeeee!! u are so full of yourself la tootssssssss!!! :P








6 picky me!:
cantik , dan nampak sungguh professional. hahaha.
my mom tindik telinga i masa kecik2 tapi after std 6 i dah tak pakai earrings. so i langsung tadak subang telinga. huhuhu. now kalau i try2 nak pakai, rasa kelakarrrr sangattt
cpms, u kena tindik balik before ur wedding!!! cos seriously brides usually looks prettier with earrings yg blink2 tu!!
i know they have the kepit ones but trust me the earrings that u put in ur earlobe is much much nicer!!
ade berani??! :)
eh lobang ada lagi ohkay?
lol, then wear it laaaaaaa!! ;)
hey! what do u know!!! I have the exact same earrings holder!!! So puas hati beli tu. One of my best buys so far and I feel so satisfied lepas dah sangkutkan all the earrings there. I finally realised which pair had one side missing and which ones have broken pieces coz sebelum ni I main campak all my earrings into a jewellery box and all got tanggled...so unsorted gitu. Now I can gladly say all my earrings will be in good condition. Suka!
DEAR WHERE DO U BOUGHT THE EAR RINGS HOLDER. I DAH LAMA NAK CARI TAK DAPAT DI SPORE TAK ADA LA
Post a Comment