At first thought she was only having high fever / viral fever. But after 4 days her temp naik turun naik turun and tak baik-baik, and once her temp reached up to 41. we decided to bawak little G to the hospital in Subang at 2 o’clock in the morning. The nurse suggested just sponging her and can go home but we insisted for her to masuk wad jugak jugak! Can u imagine if we didn’t !!????!!!


she started to get cranky a bit cos her tangan kena papan. dok geget je papan tu!
Friday:
Thought its only a viral fever, so I left to work at 6am the same morning, dah lah tempat kerja baru so takkan nak amik day off kan??! But I’m lucky that-not-fine-day my boss was only in the office in the morning so boleh leave after lunch.

above her pix SANGAP-ing menunggu doc tak kunjung tiba..
Doc cakap it takes 6-8 days to recover… marsya allah lama nye tu…. But when I kira balik, actually dah 5 days dia demam on and off, meaning only left few days to recover. but its actually all depends on her. So masa tu I doa je la that she is stronger and boleh dapat balik her energy!
Doc get the nurse to monitor her fever and check platelet which her fist was only 103, but still they still kena ensure her platelet increasing each day. Need to be above 150 and she should be fine. But I remember mine dulu was 40 lagik!!!! Perghhhh!!!!!!
Saturday:
She slept peacefully overnight till 11am the next day, was so thankful dia tak berjaga and cranky overnight. Momma dia plak asik terbangun each time the nurse dtg to check her temp and every time dorang dtg, I yang tgh mamai –mamai pun sempat tanya, so hows her temp…? hows her temp? ..
So once she bangun I bagi her chicken porridge (first time rasa food hosp yang super sedap and please take note I tak suka porridge but hosp ni punya mmg perghhhh).. haha.. lepas tu dia bangun kejap and tido balik, dia mcm paham je that she cant gerak much cos tangan dah kena papan! So lepas makan minum plain water and susu then tido.. then her cousin - Abang Adam came to visit her in the evening, seronok bagai *pix below!! Siap bawak her toys lagik! Her God-mother came to visit jugak petang tu and bawak Shaqil along…thank you for coming Tok Ayah, Tok Mak, t-yin, t-ya, Abang Adam, Nyang Chu, Uncle Izzad, Aunty Ina, Wan, Mummy + Daddy + Shaqil!! thanks for the food too Nano+Paksu+Dania!
So bila ada visitors, she dok play around but if not she willl just baring and terus tido. Alhamdullilah she was easy to jaga, seriously me feeling so lucky!



In the evening doc came and cakap her fever better but if she boleh remain overnight then she boleh balik esok!!! Amin! Yippeeeeeee yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seronok nye masa tu, Tuhan aje yang tau!!!!!!!!!!!!! And little G slept again the whole night till the next morning! And I was happy that she asked for susu at 4am (mmg usually she akan mintak susu atleast once tgh2 mlm) so her milking routine dah dtg balik. Amin!
Sunday:
At 9am, the doc came and btau that little G dah takde fever dah, alhamdullilah but still need to amik bloodtest to check if her platelet naik or not. Doc cakap if naik more than 130 she can go home.. I was alone with her that time and happy sesangat!!! An hour after the nurse came cakap we can go home!!! Amin!! Later, Tok Ajis & Tok Ann came and brought me breakfast! Tq Tq! Mmg takde food pun for the mak budak masa tu, I dok curik2 makan her food je. So I dah mandikan Gia and I terus pack up her stuff nak balik!
Now we are happily waiting for her 1st birthday which is coming up this very Saturday!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 picky me!:
Post a Comment